Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainbows of Promises



With all the news concerning rain, floods and the damage done by hurricanes, isn't nice to know that God still produces rainbows to assure us of His convenant of promise. As I was flying home last week, just before landing I heard someone in the back of the plane say, "Look at the rainbow!" As my eyes gazed out the window, I saw a beautiful picture of God's creation. At 23,000 feet elevation, we were flying above the rainbow that had appeared from nowhere. For the first time in my life I was viewing a rainbow as God sees it. The person seated beside me remarked, "That's a good sign, isn't it." I remarked, "It sure is" for the Holy Spirit was confirming in my heart that God had favored me and was fulfilling promises in my life everday. What an awesome God we serve.

No comments: